7 Beauty Products You Need to Try in 2017

I’ve tried so many different beauty products in this past year and a lot of them don’t quite do it for me. It’s not that I’m picky or have sensitive skin. It’s just that not many wow me or are incredibly expensive only to do a mediocre job. However, there are those very few good eggs that I am most definitely proud of and continue to purchase and recommend to my friends. So I thought I’d share them with you!

• Mario Badescu Facial Spray
    • The fact that it smells like roses should be enough to make you wanna at least try it! But what’s so great about this spray, other than the fact that it’s $7, is that it has many uses; you can spray it on your face for when it’s feeling dehydrated or use it as a setting spray or even mist some in your hair. Hautelook always has Mario and other beauty products for up to 30% off. Sign up HERE to check it out!
  • Philosophy No Reason to Hide under eye cream
    • OKAY. So I’ve been looking for a good under eye cream for the LONGESTTT time but nothing seemed to do it. but I should’ve know that Philosophy had the magic serum. This itty bitty bottle will cost you some $$$ but it’s SOOO worth it. I honestly can say that it has made a difference in reducing my under eyes bags.
  • Chanel No. 5
    • I’m super picky about scents and my perfumes, However, This perfume makes me feel like I’m ready to run down the runway during NYFW. I don’t know why but it just does, haha. The good thing about this perfume is that a little goes a longggg way and it’ll probably last you for a while.

• Glossier Brow Boy
    • I now understand why this brow gel had a 10,000 people waiting list. We all know that good brows define your face –and ladies/fellas, there is such a thing as overdoing it.My eyebrows like to have bad hair days and sometimes, coloring them in just won’t do. So what can we do to make our eyebrows effortlessly groomed and full? Use brow boy!! I swear by it, it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to my caterpillars  –I mean, eyebrows.
      • Shop HERE to save 20% off your next glossier purchase.
  • Watt’s Up – Benefit Highlight Stick
    • If you’re not about the glittery highlight like I am and you just want to have a “natural” looking glow this is the highlight for you! Warning though, if you overdo it, it may start looking more like sweat than a glow — guilty. I’m the extra type to put this highlight on along with Laura Geller Gilded Honey one (another of my favorites) but honestly, is there even such a thing as too MUCH highlight? ..Exactly.

• It’s a 10
    • My hair has taken foreverrr to get it to the length where it is today, but ever since I began using these products my hair has never been healthier/longer. It’s literally like hair food. Basically, any “It’s a 10” product has given my hair life (literally) I use their shampoo/conditioner + Instant Repair Leave-In religiously and it always leaves my hair naturally smooth and without any frizz. I’m not a fan of using hot tools for my hair but if when I do, I love to use the Miracle Styling Potion to help prevent any heat damage.
  • Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment
    • This little 3 oz drug store product works miracles. You can literally get it at Target for like 4.99 and it will last you ~all year. All you need is a dime size amount in your hair after a shower to begin to feel the difference!

What are some of your favorite beauty products? I’d love to give them a try!

xx,

Itzy

14 comments so far.

14 responses to “7 Beauty Products You Need to Try in 2017”

1. Tessa says:

Love this post! So many good products!!

2. Lauren says:

You had me at rose spray 😀 I’ve been meaning to try Mario products!

Xx
    Lauren

3. Christy says:

I really wanna try the Glossier products! 😍

4. Madelyn says:

Rose water spray is theee BEST🙌🏼

5. Olivia says:

Love this list! I definitely need to try that spray, it sounds amazing! I’ve heard such great things about glossier lately, too! I’ll have to give them a try soon!

6. Sandra Koh says:

My current favorite beauty product will have to be Kat Von D’s everlasting liquid lipstick!! I’ve been looking for a lipstick with lasting wear for awhile and i think I’ve finally found the one! It goes on wet and quickly dries up and turn into a lip stain meaning it doesn’t leave that sticky feeling that most lip glosses/lipsticks do!

I agree with you on Chanel No.5! Coco Mademoiselle is my other favorite from Chanel! Give it a try once you’re done with the no.5:)

7. Sabrina says:

This is such a good review of products! I can’t wait to try them out!

8. Stephanie says:

I love learning about new beauty products and you just doubled the length of my shopping cart for my next pick up! So many great things to try here!

Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

9. Shea Renusch says:

For sure going to try some of these! These reviews definitely helped me with my beauty wish list!

10. Karina c says:

I have yet to try out a perfume but I think you just convinced me to try this one 🤗

11. Brenea says:

I ❤️ how you played with textures and angles in your product shoots.

So far my favorite beauty products are:
    Origins antioxidant cleanser with white tea
    Mario Badescu ceramide eye gel (ps there’s a sale with all Mario Badescu products on Hautelook right now… you should check it out!)
    And the glycolic night serum from drunk elephant

12. Jenele says:

Oh some of these sound really good. I have tried other philosophy products but not this one. Thanks for the tip!
    xx Jenelle